Your privacy is important to us. EXPLOTACIONES TURISTIQUE OLIE, S.L. (HOTEL ALCOSSEBRE) complies with the provisions of the legislation on protection of personal data, and is the owner of the website https://www.alcossebrehotel.com, so it reports the following aspects:
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DATA?
- Identity: EXPLOTACIONES TURISTIQUE OLIE, S.L. (HOTEL ALCOSSEBRE), with N.I.F. B65383614.
- Address: C/ Dels Murs, s/n, 12100 Alcossebre, Castellón
- Contact telephone number (with country code): +34 937 677 832
- Email address: email@example.com
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
EXPLOTACIONES TURISTIQUE OLIE, S.L. (HOTEL ALCOSSEBRE), hereinafter, provider or service provider, processes personal data in order to adequately provide its services to customers and suppliers.
The provider will in no case use the data for incompatible or different purposes for which the data was collected.
3. FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The data provided will be kept for the duration of the relationship for the provision of professional or commercial services, being able to keep more time as long as the reasonably necessary time elapses to purify any type of responsibility according to the circumstances of the specific case, or as long as the interested party does not exercise their rights of deletion or opposition according to the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, as well as during the time necessary to manage the exercise of rights by the interested party or the notification of security breaches in case they occur.
4. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The basis that legitimizes the processing of personal data is found in the following rules:
-Article 6.1 a) RGPD: the interested party gave their consent for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Article 6.1 b) of the General Data Protection Regulation: necessary treatment for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application at the request of the latter of pre-contractual measures.
- Article 6.1 c) of the General Data Protection Regulation: treatment necessary for the fulfillment of an obligation applicable to the person responsible for the treatment.
- Article 6.1 f): treatment necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the person responsible for the treatment or by a third party.
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
5. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Communications to third parties other than the interested party are not foreseen, except for compliance with legal obligation.
The current legislation on the protection of personal data gives you the possibility of being able to exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the interested party: it is the right to obtain positive or negative confirmation on whether personal data concerning him or her are being processed.
- Right to request the rectification or deletion of the data: it is the right to rectify the inaccurate or incomplete, or to request the deletion of the same in certain circumstances.
- Right to request the limitation of its treatment: it is the right by which the interested parties, in certain circumstances, can request the limitation of the treatment, in which case the provider will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the processing of the data: it is the right of the interested party to, in certain cases, oppose the processing of the data.
- Right to data portability: it is the right to receive the personal data that concern you from a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in order to transmit them to another data controller, in certain circumstances and without being prevented by the person responsible for providing them, as well as the right to request that they be transferred between them when technically possible.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions: it is the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on it or significantly affects it in a similar way.
The interested parties may exercise their rights through any of the postal and email addresses indicated in section 1. The provider has models to facilitate the exercise of these rights, as well as their adequate attention, for which they may request the interested party reasonable means of identification.
In the event that the interested parties receive communications with commercial and / or advertising content, and do not want to receive further communications of this type, the provider informs that they can especially exercise their right of opposition at any time and completely free of charge, thus manifesting it through the sending an email or postal communication to any of the addresses indicated.
In any of the above cases, the provider may request from the interested party any reasonable means conducive to verifying the identity of the latter, with the sole purpose of confirming this aspect.
7. COOKIES POLICY
This website uses 'cookies' of different types in order to be able to offer an adequate service and improve it when necessary. The complete and detailed "Cookies Policy" can be consulted on this same web page, in the corresponding option tab in your browser program. You can get more information by reading our Cookies Policy.